Thursday, August 18, 2022

My Best Deal

So this weeks best deal came from the local little thrift store that I enjoy going to when I get a chance. Thankfully I dug down in the tote that had toys because I found this awesome toy for our grandsons to play with. 

Since I take care of one of our grandsons 3 days a week now - I need to have a good selection of toys for him to play with, but I don't want to spend a lot of money. Thankfully this awesome toy that makes a great amount of noise with its bell in the little blue ball inside- the grandson loves it - probably one of his favorites! 

 And for only 75 cents - I think I got and awesome deal!!! 

Be sure to come back next week because I got another great deal - that is NOT a baby toy! It is something I have wanted for quite some time and just could not bring myself to pay the $ most places were charging for it. See you then :O) 


1 comment:

  1. What an adorable toy!!! You are such a great shopper to keep your eyes open for things like this for your precious grandson!

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity