Thursday, August 11, 2022

My Best Deal

 Wow - it has been a really long time since I have had a best deal. That is basically because I have much less time to get to the thrift stores to find the deals. But luckily for me, I have actually found a few good deals lately and I will do my best to get them posted. 

I decided to change my Best Deal posts to Thursdays. Since I am not posting something every day - my posts will be spread out. 

Todays deal came from a local Goodwill store - it was a bit of a gamble but ended up being well worth it. A gamble because it is an item that takes a battery and so I was not able to make sure it would work or what it actually did till I got it home to try it out. But just a couple of AA batteries and it is as good as new and just needed me to wipe it down with disinfectant wipes. 


 And for just $2.99 we have a cute little noise making, light up toy that our grandson loves!! 

I love getting baby toys and such for great deals. They don't use them a long time so it is best to find great things at great deals - and then you can pass them on to other people to use or donate them again. :O) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

34: Real Bread and Your Blood Sugar