Friday, November 19, 2021

Freebie Friday

 Yay! I have a post for Freebie Friday today! I know it's been a while. So this week I was able to check out the little thrift store in a town nearby and in their "Free" boxes out front - I found these awesome metal trays!!! 


I loved them when I first saw them! I didn't know what I would do with them, but I knew I loved them! 
I was so glad that I decided to grab them up and take them home!

So when I start my plants inside - I put the little containers on cookie sheets and then place those on my shelves, but these trays will work even better. Not only they are prettier than my cookies sheets but it will free up my cookies sheets to be used in the kitchen, where they belong. I have plenty of cookie sheets - the benefit from working at a bakery for year. When the bakery closed down - I inherited several of the great cookie sheets that we used there! 

So now I have these beautiful trays to place my seedling trays on and put them on my shelving units! And these beautiful patterns will brighten my day each time I am working in the sunroom! 

Have you gotten anything free lately? I would love to hear about it! :O) 

3 comments:

  1. I couldn't get the link to work and then checked out your blog and couldn't find it - I will look a little further back - just in case :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity