Sunday, November 14, 2021

 I am so sorry I have had only the basic posts lately but things have been very busy around here. You know how it is when you think things are about to slow down something happens and throws a wrench into your plans. 

I have been so thankful for the more fall like weather and then, of course another "heat wave" has arrived for Monday through Wed. Then if the weather report is correct - then Wednesday it will cool off again to be fall again. 

Sabbath morning - I was a bit disappointed that we had our first frost of the year and you can see it in several of my plants - yellow squash, butternut squash plants and my green bean plants. The next 10 days look like we will stay above freezing. I sure hope so. I have a lot of cherry tomatoes on my plants that I would love to see them get closer to being ready before having to pick them! I am thankful for my plants that like cold weather so I can enjoy a few plants continuing to grow in my garden. 

I am hoping to have a best deal to share with you all but we will have to see. :O) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity