Monday, November 15, 2021

Digging Deeper into the book of Psalms....chapter 4

 So in chapter 4 of Psalms a single word stood out to me~  "Both" in the last verse of chapter 4. I think it is really neat how one word can have a powerful meaning and this is what we have when we see the word "both" in this verse.  

It says "I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep." So when we are stressed we may lay down but we probably lay awake for a while because we are stressed. But David here shares that he has put his trust in God so he is able to lay down and sleep in peace. What a blessing!! 

We need to learn this lesson from David. We need to put out trust in God and that way when we are stressed we will be able to both lay down and sleep. This truly is a blessing. May you be blessed! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity