Sunday, November 21, 2021

Best Deal

 So can you believe it not only was I able to share a Freebie Friday post but now here I am able to share with you about the best deal I got last week! 

A couple of weeks ago while my granddaughter was here - I asked her what size her boots were? I was wanting to buy her a new pair of tennis shoes for school. She said the boots were a size 6. Well it was a good thing that I verified the size with her dad. He told me she was wearing a 7 1/2. He said she likes the boots so much she just keep wearing them. Well I knew then I had to find her some great boots. But after buying new shoes for school - I needed to find a good deal on the boots. So I have been looking when i go to thrift stores. 

When I went to the little thrift store in a town nearby (the same one that I got the freebie Friday things from) I looked through their shoes. Ever so often I see cute shoes but rarely are they sized to fit me or granddaughter. So imagine my surprise when I found these awesome boots - and not only are they cute as can be - but they are a size 7 1/2!!!

These boots only cost me $3.00!!

Please ignore the clutter in the back ground. Oh by the vest over the chair is the other awesome deal I got. An Old Navy vest for my granddaughter as well. I believe it is brand new - because I found the tag for the vest in it's pocket - it had been like 32.99 new - I paid $4.00! Another awesome deal! I just can see paying $30 something dollars for something that the child will outgrow. 

I am SO thankful to God for providing this need for my granddaughter. I can't wait to give them to her. By the time you read this she will have them. And I am sure these will be her new favorite boots!! 



1 comment:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

34: Real Bread and Your Blood Sugar