Thursday, November 18, 2021

8 Years Ago

 8 years ago today - I had the surgery that saved my life. Unbeknownst to us - medical team included- a serious medical situation lay under the surface and it was vitally important that this surgery be handled in certain ways. But like I said - we had no idea. In the testing that took place after the surgery - Cancer was found! I was so thankful that God led in the decisions that were made during this time. God led me in the right direction- with me not realizing how important these choices were. 

So today I praise God not only for leading during that time, but also for His continued care for me over the last 8 years! All glory goes to God!! He is not only my Creator and my Redeemer, He is also my Sustainer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

34: Real Bread and Your Blood Sugar