Tuesday, November 2, 2021

A Surprise Visitor

 One day last week I was on my back porch working on up potting some collard greens, swiss chard, and butter crunch lettuce. All of a sudden something jumped into one of my plastic totes! 


I have never seen something like this in my back yard! It was such a surprise. 
I thought I would be nice and put him down.


Apparently he was not going to have it ....the next thing I knew he was climbing up the leg of the chair next to me. Headed back to where he had been.... lol 
What an awesome surprise and an "I love you!" from God!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity