Friday, June 18, 2021

Freebie Friday

 Sometimes what we get for "free" isn't that great. And this week is one of those occasions. This week I got sick...ugh. So I have not been out and about at all. Tuesday it hit pretty fast with elevated heart rate and blood pressure. I was very worried about myself to be honest. That first night was a super rough night of being chilled for most of it and then I went through a whole lot of being hot and burning up. I think it has been about 8 years since I have been this sick. 

And as of today I am still running a temp and feeling very run down, achy and pains here and there. So anyway this week I got sick. :(  I hope you all are doing well and staying well. :) 

No Best Deals of the week either - since I have been home all week. 


1 comment:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity