Sunday, June 13, 2021

Best Deal

 As I shop at thrift stores - I don't always know what I am looking for until I see it! This is what happened to me on Thursday this week.. I was walking around a local Goodwill and all of a sudden I saw it! 


This beautiful blue and white metal pan with a lid! I know it looks cream colored in the photo but it is actually white. It was super hard to get a decent photo of it. It really is a crisp blue and white color. 

What I am hoping to do with this - is to have my husband drill some holes in the bottom of it and use this pan as a planter. I thought it would add some beauty to my garden. And I am kind of thinking about maybe planting cilantro in this pan - and that way when it starts getting hotter and the plant starts to fail in health - I will bring it inside and hope that I can keep it alive through the summer. Just an idea I am thinking about. If you all have any ideas about what to do with this pan - just let me know. Thanks so much! :O) 

1 comment:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity