Friday, June 4, 2021

Freebie Friday

 Hello friends! 

Today I don't have any photos - I don't have much time and just thought I would jump on and tell you the blessing I received this week. A dear lady that I meant about 2 years ago in the community that I live in sent me a text Sabbath morning- asking me to call her. Well come to find out she had some things to give me. She had seen that I make apple butter and such and when she was blessed with a box of red delicious apples - she decided to give me a good amount of the box! Along with that she gave me some boxes Kind Bars. I divided those up along with some apples to each of my son's and their families. It is so nice when people have such kind hearts and share their blessings with other. This is something I try to do as well. 

God had worked it out that we had a great amount of hand sanitizer - and I had been impressed to take several bottles along with me when I went to pick up the apples. Come to find out her husband has colon cancer and had just recently had surgery to have ostomy done and having the hand sanitizer in many different rooms was very helpful. God is good in his leading- her to bless me and then in turn Him speaking to me to give her those extra bottles. What a blessing!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity