Saturday, May 30, 2020

A New Series Begins ~ Victory in Christ


Recently I found a small book (dated 2001). I read it and it was such a blessing to me that I decided I will share it with you all. It was originally written over 100 years ago and I figure it would be hard for you all to get a hold of - so I would like to type out each short chapter to share with you all. I hope you are all blessed!

"This jewel was written a century ago, and yet is as vibrant and true as when it first flowed from the heart onto the paper W.W. Prescott reveals his innermost, intimate thoughts on the love of his life- his Creator. Prescott shares the steps he has covered in his walk with Christ and invites one and all to join him in the bounty of God's love. unspeakable joy over God's "absolutely free gift" of His righteousness to His children overflows these pages.
The author speaks warmly, personally, of a heavenly Father who knows well the path we tread. And yet this tender God stands ever ready to add His mighty strength to our weakness to give victory over sin, over self, over slavery to fear and doubt. Christ our brother, Christ at one with the Father, Christ our Advocate and High Priest, fought the battle of life and won, in our behalf, for every soul.
Victory in Christ is ours.
Come and meet Prescott's Savior- because He is your Savior too."

This series will be on Sabbath. I will have the first chapter posted as soon as I can get it posted. Then be watching out each week for the next chapter~ 10 altogether :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

34: Real Bread and Your Blood Sugar