Saturday, May 9, 2020

Prayers please

I have had one of the hardest days that I have had from this whole situation. I was doing alright till I saw an announcement on my church online which told me my church would have its doors closed at least one more week than what I thought. And when it does open it will be limited amount of people and for a very large church that will be hard. I am so disappointed - if I get to go back to that church by June I will be lucky. I have struggled all day long and have had several bouts of tears.  It has come down to which will I have to wait the longest for? A hair cut or going back to church. Seems like forever for both. Many people have either had appointments or have appointments set up for hair cuts and I still haven't heard one word. And trying to be ok since it could very well be June before I get one. There are several other issues I am struggling with today, that I just won't go into. And what is up with all the hate I'm seeing. Please keep me in your prayers I am SO discouraged.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

34: Real Bread and Your Blood Sugar