Wednesday, May 20, 2020

The ugly Duckling Stage?....

So I finally got a hair cut yesterday. I had to wear a mask while in the building until I got the the room where my hairdresser rents. Then I was able to take it off - thankfully. I have a hard time breathing wearing it and do not feel like it is the best thing to do for my health. I ended up having to go shorter than I had planned on- I am in between hair styles - and you have to make some choices you would rather not in order to move from one style to the other. Because I usually have the layers of my hair shorter in the front - then we had to take the layers all the way around shorter - so now my hair is a little longer than shoulder length - but the layers are shorter than they have been. I haven't gotten hardly any comments on it so I am guessing it isn't as flattering as what it had been. And who knows I may end up going back to my previous style - but not until I give the new one a fair shot. Just pray I can make it look decent from now to when ever it is at the new style.
Have any of you ever went from one style to another that had some growing pains involved? Any help? Was it worth it? Just curious. Thanks :O)

I will try to get a photo of my hair currently and share one of these days. I have been told I look younger - so that is good - of course that is from a very good friend who would try to put a good spin on it instead of hurting my feelings. Thankfully - we all like to feel pretty even when we are in the ugly duckling stage/

2 comments:

  1. You are braver than I!! Hopefully I can figure out a cute way to style it. It is alright it's just I really liked it before

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to your blog and read it and tried to leave a comment - but it is saying only team members can comment. I sent a photo to your messenger. Haven't been able to capture a good photo yet - but at least you will have an idea. :O)

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

34: Real Bread and Your Blood Sugar