Friday, May 22, 2020

Some Great News!

Well I have been experimenting with my hair and have found if I curl it - and feather it - I like it a lot better. I have not been able to capture a good photo of it yet. But soon I will post a photo taken the first day and hopefully a photo that captures how it is looking. Still not sure how it all will go but so far I am liking it alright. It isn't as flattering as it was right before my hair cut - I will show that photo as well, but I guess it is just part of the journey...

Hope you all are doing well. Things are going good here. There have been stressors but overall things are good.

I am EXCITED to share that on May 30th - I plan to go to church. I have found a church in my area that gives me the freedom to make the choice to wear a mask or not and I am SO very thankful that God has opened this door for me! I can't even relate to you the joy that I felt once I knew this was a great option for me. I have been watching sermons from this church the last several weeks - and they have been so encouraging to my soul. I look forward to listening to tomorrows sermon online- next week I will be able to worship with other believers! I am sure I will be emotional. It has been like 10 weeks or so since I have been able to go to church. Watching online is so much better then nothing but not the same as being with other believers!

Oh! I was also able to go thrift store shopping this week!!! I was able to try stuff on as well!! And I found 1 pair of bermuda shorts, 1 pair of capris, 1 sleeveless top, 1 short sleeved top, and 1 long sleeved top - all of this for $18.45! What a blessing to get to go - after several months of basically shopping on Ebay - which is considerably higher than thrift store prices. But I found the style of Lularoe sleeveless tops that I LOVE and have been blessed to be able to buy several of them!! Thankful to have that option and to have figured out the style I love!

Hope you all are well! :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity