Friday, April 27, 2018

Thrifted Outfits...The Vest That Hooked Me

So today I wanted to take a bit about vests. In September of last year, I found this awesome vest and bought it. I loved the feel of it - it is velour, I believe and has pockets! This started me love for vests and especially White Stag vests. I have found 2 since then. Be watching the blog for the other two vests. Although - it might take a while to show case them since it is getting into much warmer weather. The only reason why I am wearing a vest today is because here in Texas we started out at a temperature of 64 and then as the day progressed the temps went down to about 56 degrees. And it was threatening to rain on us. So I knew I would appreciate the extra warmth. Plus no jacket was needed.

I also wanted to share that I have a few pieces in my wardrobe that were free to me. My cousins wife - had weight loss surgery and passed a bag of clothes on to my mom, sister and I. I ended up with a pair of Gloria Vanderbuilt jeans and a pair Gloria Skimmers. A few more pieces just don't remember them right now. Today I am wearing the free jeans. So...

Jeans~ Gloria Vanderbuilt - free to me!!
Top~ Old Navy top I bought in December of 2017 at Goodwill for $2.29
Vest~ White Stag velour vest found Sept 2017 at Goodwill for $5.49 

Outfit cost= $7.78
*****************************************
Ok - Monday should be the next installment of Thrifty Outfits :O)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

“Light Shines in the Darkness” | Sabbath School Panel by 3ABN - Lesson 3...

Installment #3 Be blessed :O)