Monday, April 23, 2018

Thrifted Outfits

I really enjoyed seeing people post about what they are wearing and a bonus is to see how much was paid for the items. I especially enjoy the shoppers who are on limited incomes and so they don't usually buy new. The blogs that posted these kinds of outfits have since quit. So I am on the look out for some blogs that do this kind of thing- if you know of some please let me know. I would love to follow them.

Each week I take a photo on Sabbath - for several reasons. One is because my sister really enjoys seeing what I am wearing for the day. And second- with this great mirror - it just works perfectly to take a selfie - the easy way. Anyway so this past week end I decided that I would like to try to do at least one post each week - showing an outfit and also sharing info about each piece and pricing. I hope this is something you all will enjoy. I may not be able to get this done each week - but my goal is to have at least one outfit per week. When I find myself at a place with a mirror that will make it easy to get a photo I will do my best to get a photo.

I will be able to share a total of how much outfit cost. Sometimes I will even have the price that I paid for the shoes- as this post will have; others I will not.

So let's get started with Sabbaths outfit. This skirt and top were purchased in the last month. And it was fun to be able to put them together to create an outfit for church.

Top: Sonoma brand top - I bought it at Goodwill for $4.49

Skirt: Napa Valley Woman brand denim skirt- the color of the tag was the color of the half price items so originally this skirt was priced at $4.79- but I got it for $2.40!!

The shoes were bought in November of 2016. These shoes were actually found by my sister as we were shopping on a 50% off day- Originally Goodwill had these shoes marked at $7.99- but I got them for $4.00! Oh they are Whitemt. brand. I love them! They are very comfy and they go well with things that my black or white shoes don't match.


So total cost for this outfit - $10.89! What a deal!!!

Oh and by the way- the pricing does not include tax.


I hope you enjoyed this post. Oh and there looks to be a white stain on the right side of this top - apparently that was on the mirror because I checked the top and no stain - thankfully!

1 comment:

  1. Wha a cute outfit! And an awesome price, especially with this t even including your shoes!!! If you find any more blogs like the ones you mentioned, please share. I would love to follow some like that. Looking forward to the outfits that you share!

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)