Monday, April 30, 2018

Thrifted Outfits... Dressed for Church for under $10.00!

Today's edition of thrifty outfits will include the same skirt that I wore last week. There is a really good reason for that. Stick around and I will explain.

It is spring in Texas and that means that we are getting to the part of the year that it can be quite warm. And since I tend to run hot more than I used to, thanks to hysterectomy and menopause, I will not be able to wear this long skirt for very much longer. The warmer it gets outside the less I will wear it.

To give you and example of what our weather is like here in the spring, I will share how the temperatures were for Sabbath. When I woke up at 7am it was around 55 degrees. By the time I left for church at 9:15am it was already 65 degrees. And by the time I got out of church at noon it was almost 80 degrees- if not 80.

On to the outfit details:

Top: Lucky Brand - I bought this top in March of this year for $2.29
Skirt: Nappa Valley Woman - $2.40.
Shoes - same as last week - Whitemt. I paid $4.00 for these. Can you tell I love these shoes?

Total price for outfit: $8.69
*************************************************
I think my next Thrifty Outfits post will be on Thursday. But don't wait till Thursday to stop by - tomorrow I will have a public service post - I think it will be helpful for everyone. See you soon. :O)

1 comment:

  1. Your blouse goes GREAT with that skirt!!! I would be like you, and wear it all you can before the temps get too hot to wear it!

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

29: My Favorite Fats for Baking