Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Just noticed that it's been quite a while since I have posted. I really had intended to get some blog posts written up today but found out some unsettling info about our insurance that caused me a lot of stress. I decided that even though I had worked out with Rise Up video and a high intencity work out at that, that it would do me a lot of good to get out into the fresh air and sunshine and get a good walk in. I challenged myself to walk 3 miles and in just under an hour I accomplished it! I am sure I will sleep good tonight.

Taking care of my chicks seems to be a full time job. They are doing so well. I will try to get more photos. It's hard to get good ones since we use red heat lamps to keep them warm. It takes checking on them through out the day to make adjustments. With how many lights and the placements of said lights. They are doing very well. We think we have 23 - I will try to get a good count soon. It is challenging as, right in the middle of me trying to count them they run and play. Lol

My husband has several medical tests coming up. Please pray he gets some answers and that he will feel better soon. Thank you so much.

I'll post more soon. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

20: Joseph Vision