Thursday, April 26, 2018

Respect the Pound

As you all know I am in the middle of trying to reach a weight loss goal. I have been on a bit of a plateau for the past 8 months or so. It seems that I kind of go between 2-3 pound area.

A friend of mine, who is also trying to lose weight, made mention of wanting to get out and go on a walk because she wanted to keep that one pound that she lost off. I started thinking about it and figured out that I needed to be respectful of when I was down a pound or two. Maybe if I just worked a bit harder at making better choices when the scales were down a pound or so - maybe I would start seeing the scales go down even further. We need to appreciate even the small losses- Or at least what feels like small loses. So if you too, are in the same boat as I am and trying to lose weight but just don't seem to be making very much headway - respect the pound. Even one pound down - is one pound DOWN! :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

“Light Shines in the Darkness” | Sabbath School Panel by 3ABN - Lesson 3...

Installment #3 Be blessed :O)