Friday, September 1, 2017

The Attitude of Gratitude....series

Today, focus on expressing gratitude to and for your family members. Make a list of each member of your family (mate, parent, children, brothers, sisters, etc.). Then next to each name , write one quality about their life for which you are particularly grateful.

1.__________________   _______________________________
2.__________________   _______________________________
3.__________________   _______________________________
4.__________________   _______________________________
5.__________________   _______________________________
6.__________________   _______________________________
7.__________________   _______________________________
8.__________________   _______________________________

Take time to thank God for each member of the family He has given you. Then pick three individuals from your list to whom you can express gratitude today, either in person, by phone, or by means of a note. You might want to begin by saying something like this:

"Today I thanked God for you. And I wanted to tell you how grateful I am that you are a part of my family, and especially for this particular quality that I see in your life......."
 
(You may want to express gratitude to someone on your list who has been especially difficult to love!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories