Monday, September 11, 2017

A Special Song For Today

So it seems like every 9/11 I listen to this song at least a time or two. It was a day that changed many peoples lives - even those of us who did not personally lose someone. And I like to take some time every year on this day to ponder where I have come from and where I am going.



So my husband spent 16 days in south Texas - Corpus Christi, Victoria, Beaumont, Bay City, Houston area. I was happy to see him when he got back yesterday! He did not come home empty handed - he brought me these and brought me and each of our boys a bag of beaver nuggets....lol - Something Buc-ee's sells...

Yes my cats have gotten into my roses, can you tell?
 
There is a chance that he and his crew might have to go to the Florida area - we don't know for sure about that.
 
I will check back in when I get a chance - I have some errands I need to run. See you soon. :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

20: Joseph Vision