Friday, September 15, 2017

The Attitude of Gratitude...series Day 5 and 6

Today we will be doing day 5 and 6 assignments - basically because half of day 5 is advertisement.

Day 5:

Today, try to call or write three people on the list you made yesterday, to express your gratitude for their influence and ministry in your life. ....... (advertising her thank you cards)...

Day 6:

Paul instructed the Ephesians believers to "give thanks always for all things...." (Eph. 5:20).

One man of God told of meditating on this verse while he was brushing his teeth one morning. He was challenged by the thought of thanking God for everything! He said, "I began by thanking God for my toothbrush. Then I thanked Him for the toothpaste. Then I realized I had never thanked God for my teeth!" He went on to ask this probing question: "If tomorrow's supply depended on today's thanksgiving, how much would I have tomorrow?"

As you go through this day, try to consciously thank God for all things....small things and big thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories