Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Getting stuff done while I can...

So I know I promised a couple more posts for this week - and they will happen; however, not this morning. We have had really nice weather the last couple of days and I have been spending time out in my yard working. This afternoon it looks like we are in for some rough weather and I would like to get some more stuff done out in my yard. So working in the yard will come first and then I will try to get back on here later and work on some of those postings I told you about. I am happy about how the yard is beginning to look. Last year I did what mowing and such that I needed to do - but I kind of let some things go because I did not have enough energy for it all. I am getting more energy and along with some determination - I am getting things done around here- slower than I would like but at least I am able to mark some things off the list.

Well I am off to start getting some of my stuff done. Hope you all have a great day! :O)

1 comment:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

20: Joseph Vision