Thursday, April 23, 2015

The Anniversary of What...

Well Good Morning! Yesterday I was able to get quite a bit done but not everything that I wanted to get done. I had wanted to mow the front yard but the sprayers ended up going on before I could get out there to turn them off so the yard was too wet. But I worked on other things instead.
 
I mentioned a couple of days ago about an anniversary that had just went by - well the 18th of April marked the one year anniversary since my very last chemo treatment. It felt great to be that far from it - especially since it means my hair is slowly getting longer. It actually gets to the collar and may go a bit past the top of the collar. So I thought I would share a photo.
 
This past week I noticed that I had pretty dark circles around my eyes. I had not noticed them so dark and obvious before. I know I have been pretty tired lately. I have been trying to get to bed earlier the last few nights- trying to get more sleep and hoping that by getting more sleep I will not feel so tired. It worries me a bit. I know we have had a lot of things going on around here and there are some stressful things that still persist, but just don't think I should be so tired all the time. Last night I was so tired I could have gone to bed about 8pm.

Anyway my next post "Cuteness" will take a bit of time and I am hoping to be able to get it taken care of soon - I can't promise it will be tomorrow but I am hoping to be able to have it together by then. See you soon :O)


3 comments:

  1. I sorry to hear you are feeling so tired. Many prayers for you to feel better and get renewed energy!!!
    Congrats on the one year anniversary! I pray you continue to celebrated anniversaries with no problems!!! You are a wonderful sister in Christ!!! hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you and your beautiful hair. Congrats on your anniversary.

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

29: My Favorite Fats for Baking