Tuesday, December 24, 2019

There's a Story Here


This was me back in  Jan. 2014. I had 3 favorite hats that I liked to wear. I bought several more but none of the others worked for me. 
Day after day I would pick which hat worked the the best for that day. In June I was starting to get some hair growth and it was awfully hot wearing a hat so on a camping trip I took it off and never wore them again. 

Several times in the last 6 years I would try the hats on to see what I thought. Each time I just didn't feel like I felt good enough in them to wear them. Then Friday I I just happened to look behind my bedroom door where they are hanging and grabbed this one and put it on. I took some photos and I thought - hey this doesn't look to bad. 
Then I switched to my black denim one because it went with my outfit better. I thought this was the perfect thing to wear on that drizzly, cold day. So I did!! That night was the church choirs Christmas program and I wore my black hat to it. I think I am rockin' the hats now! Might not wear them all the time but I am sure I will pull them out from time to time! 
I have changed a lot over the last 6 years. I am so glad I am able to see and experience the changes.
Hope you all are doing well.

 *By the way- I am not that white - I just had the bright lights on in the bathroom so I could get a good photo.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity