Saturday, December 21, 2019

Behind the Times

 I don't know exactly when knee boots came about to be in fashion - but I do know that these are the very first knee high boots I have ever owned. About 10 years ago or so I bought myself a pair of ankle boots and I loved them. But I just had never been able to get myself any of these boots before. So this year around my birthday I had a little extra money so I ordered myself a pair from Amazon- well actually I ordered 2 pairs. The first pair did not work for me - but these are great, I love them!!! They are comfortable. And they go very nicely with my birthday velour leggings that I got with the coupon from Lane Bryant for my Birthday. I am very happy to have them. I have 2 other pairs of leggings but they are a bit faded and not quite as fancy as these. When I wear these - I feel like I am dressed up - plus they are warm! Today the temps were about mid 40's when I went to church and I did not have to wear any jacket or anything my great long vest was just the right addition to the outfit for looks and warmth. I bought with from the consignment store that I take my clothes to that I no longer wear. It would have been 7.99  or 8.99 but I was able to buy it with credit - so no money out of pocket. The only problem with this topper is that it has the tags cut out of it -so I have NO idea what the brand is. And I wish I knew - because I love the style of it. I will be on the look out for more pieces like this to add to my wardrobe. I am so happy to  have finally caught up with the times when it comes to having knee high boots! I wonder how many other things I am behind the times in? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity