Friday, December 27, 2019

My Book Study Groups Currently

Right now my Sabbath School is reading Morris Venden's books "To Know God"  Clicking on this link will take you to Amazon where you can check it out - give you the opportunity to get it on Kindle as well. Here is another place you can get a newer copy of the book To Know God  at the Adventist Book Center by clicking on it. And of course - if you would like a book but don't want to order one from either of these places - if you leave me a comment and let me know you would like one I would be happy to send you one. :O)

And when we get done with the book "To Know God" we have already picked out our next book~ Let God Be God .   You can click on the link to check the book out at Amazon. No I don't get any credit or what ever if you click - I just wanted to give you a link just in case someone wanted to check the book out. You can look through the photos that they give and it gives a table of contents. The chapters look very interesting. I think it will be a great book to read and discuss. 

I am still working through the Elijah book that we are doing at my Woman's Wednesday Morning group. This book is by Melissa Spoelstra  you can click the "Elijah" and it will take you to the Christian book. com site to check out this book. It has been very interesting and it has expanded my knowledge of Elijah and how I can apply these lessons to my own life. We are on a bit of a break - beginning again on January the 8th I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity