Friday, May 3, 2019

The Beauty of Nature

I started reading this book recently so this is what I was studying while we were away. 

This book is called "Christ Object Lessons" It was published in the year 1900. I am sure I will reading this book for a while since it has 421 pages! 

Every year when I plant my seeds and my starter plants, I have some worries that they may not make it. Especially when stormy weather is forecasted. This morning during my devotional time I was given new spiritual insight into the connection between my seeds and started plants and my own life and I would like to share it with you. 

"As we contemplate the beauty of nature, as we study its lessons in the cultivation of the soil, in the growth of the trees, in all the wonders of earth and sea and sky, there will come to us a new perception of truth." COL125

After I read the above sentence, I paused for a moment. I thought of how God cares for even my plants and provides the sunshine, soil and rain every now and then. Then I remembered how when a storm is on its way - I worry about my little plants. And it dawned on my that just as He watches over my plants and takes care of them- through the sunny days and the stormy ones as well, He also does the same for me. And He does it for you as well! 

If you would like to check out the entire chapter that this quote came from ~ click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)