Sunday, May 12, 2019

My Best Deal

So I haven't posted much in my series - My Best Deal. To be honest I haven't really found very many awesome deals lately.The well seems to have dried up recently. But today I wanted to share about my latest Best Deal.

About a month ago I found what I think is a great deal!

Max Lucado book and the leather bound journal that goes with the book. I paid either 50 cents each or 1/00 each. Either way - I think that is an awesome deal. Especially since we just started studying this book in our Sabbath School class. I have been blessed in the past with the Max Lucado books I have read. I look forward to reading this one. Especially since it is about Psalm 23. 

That is one reason why I shared the prayer based on Psalm 23 earlier this week.
Have you found any great deals lately? I would love to hear about them. Just leave a comment. :O)




2 comments:

  1. Max Lucado is one of my favorite authors. I have a few books by him that I need to get through.

    I have some Christian books on my shelf (Both fiction and non-fiction) and I am ALMOST done with the Bible. I hope to start reading them soon once I'm done with the Bible

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome that you are reading your Bible. It is the best thing we can be reading. Always something new to learn. We will never ever exhaust the knowledge we can gain from reading the Bible! :O)

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

“The Central Issue: Love or Selfishness?” | Sabbath School Panel by 3ABN...

Sorry I missed posting last week. Here is the 2nd lesson in this series. I am hoping it blesses you! :O)