Friday, May 31, 2019

And The Rest Of The Story

Don't underestimate the value of a well spoken word.

Sitting in a little nearby cafe when the words:

"Cancer always comes back"

were spoken to me, were other ladies. One overheard these words and knew they were words that could cause a lot of pain to me. She prayed about the situation and on Sabbath came and told me about how sorry she was that these careless words had been spoken to me. She said she was afraid that Satan could use them as a pin prick to my heart. It meant to much to me that she took the time not only to pray about the situation but also to come and talk to me about it. It was like a salve in my wounds. Little did she know that these words had already taken a toll on me. I needed the salve for my soul. These well spoken words were very much appreciated by me. I am thankful that sometimes  God uses people to soothe our souls.

And for the rest of the story ......the person who had said these hurtful words to me had been a Dr. I had no idea. I had thought she was a nurse. And that is the rest of the story. :O) 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lisa, dropping by to see if you saw Noah's Ark LOL with all this rain. We got almost 3 inches over here . All is good. Can you believe in 2 1/2 hours May will be over with. WOW where did it go?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a lot- I was thankful I got a walk in before it hit! :)

      Delete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

“Light Shines in the Darkness” | Sabbath School Panel by 3ABN - Lesson 3...

Installment #3 Be blessed :O)