Sunday, February 11, 2018

Best Deal

This edition of "Best Deal" is actually a deal I got last Sunday.
I went to a favorite little thrift store that is only open a couple of days a week.
I have looked at the shoes there many times, but have never found any before. I have wide width feet so it is harder to find shoes that fit.
As I stood there looking I noticed these find looking shoes. I thought they were cute so though I would at least try them on. You don't know if something fits your or not unless you try it on. A very important lesson to learn.
 
Anyway as you can guess they fit! They are a good quality leather shoe. I am very happy with them. And the price is the what makes them an even better deal!

$1.00
Yep - that is right! Only one dollar!!
I got them home and sprayed them with some Lysol spray.
 
I look forward to wearing them!!
 
Have you found an excellent deal? I would love to hear about it!! :O)

1 comment:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

20: Joseph Vision