Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Extra prayers requested

I feel like I am getting sick. This am I was so dizzy off and on for an hour and decided to take a nap. Even laying down with my eyes closed - I felt very dizzy. It calmed down until I went to change positions and I felt very dizzy again. I slept for 1 1/2 hours and woke up feeling a bit better. I got a shower while I felt better still and am now feeling like I am on the edge of feeling crappy again. I do not want to get sick that hour or so earlier I was miserable- felt hot flashes and nauseous as well.

I have taken some charcoal with water - which is suppose to pull poisons out of your body - hopefully I can keep this bug at bay. I was miserable earlier and don't want to get that sick again.

Thanks so much for the prayers.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you are feeling better... Son was rushed to hospital a couple weeks ago, and I was in hospital after that..

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

“Light Shines in the Darkness” | Sabbath School Panel by 3ABN - Lesson 3...

Installment #3 Be blessed :O)