Wednesday, February 21, 2018

and winter continues.....

Prior to winter arriving, my mother in law had heard a report that we were in for a wet winter. And boy were they right. It has been overcast and rainy most days for the last several weeks. Sadly there have been very few times when the sun has actually been seen. There has been a day in the upper 60's or 70's here and there and one day it almost got to 80 degrees but still not much sun. I could count on one hand the days we have had that have been in the 60's or above the last month or so. This is very unusual for Texas. We are used to winters where we have bad weather here and there but not most of the time. I know, I know there are some of you readers that deal with so much worse winter weather than we do here- but just trust me - we are not used to this much overcast, dreary weather. I have new sympathy for those of you who deal with real winters every year.

Spring can not come soon enough! This is how I am feeling today. Thankfully I am not as sickly as I was feeling yesterday. I still have a lingering headache but thankfully not dizzy like yesterday.

Well I hope you all are staying warm and dry.

1 comment:

  1. ooof we are suppose to get more rain over here, how about you?

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)