Wednesday, February 14, 2018

We never know....

This past week I ran across another photo of our dear sweet Wally, who passed away on
 Thanksgiving day.

As I looked at the photo I thought to myself, "Had I known you were going to be with us for such a short period of time I would have sat down and enjoyed you more often." I have been pondering this thought this week. We need to have this same mindset with those we love- our family, friends, and animals. We have no idea how long we will have them in our lives and it would be so much better had we taken the time to love them to be patient with them - then to lose them and then to feel frustrated or guilty for not spending more time with them. Just a thought that I wanted to share- I think it is important for us all because we never know how long we have with those we love.
I think this is a great message - not just because it is Valentine's day. Because I think that we need to show those we love  - that we love them - not just on one day a year - but every day! :O)

1 comment:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)