Wednesday, September 9, 2015

I Am Still Here

Just checking in a bit to let you know I have not fallen off the side of the world...lol. We have been having some internet and phone issues the last couple of days. And then I had an appointment to get my teeth cleaned. Had thought I had 3 cavities - long story. The good news is I only had one - will have it taken care of in two weeks. I have run quite a bit of errands and then just taking care of my home and yard.

This morning we woke up to rain - wonderful rain. We have had 15 official days of triple digit temps for our area- and actually at our house - there is a chance that we have had more than 15. It has been SO humid the last couple of days that my hair has fallen almost flat....don't like that at all. Usually my hairspray holds up to the weather but not the last couple of days. The high today is like mid to upper 80's instead of the upper 90's like it has been. We needed the rain - we need a whole lot more. But I am so happy and thankful for the rain we got.

Oh - I wanted to share something with you all- I found the funniest show- "Keeping Up Appearances." We signed up for Netflix because a show we liked to watch is going to continue but only through Netflix. Anyway so I was going through the list of movies and shows that they recommended to me and saw this show and just the short little info about it caught my attention. And so I watched one and I was hooked. I love it. "That's Bouquet- spelled B-U-C-K-E-T." lol  Anyway I wanted to share just in case some of you have not ever seen it - I believe you can look the show up and see some of them or at least smidgens of them on Youtube.

Well I am going to go ahead and post this. I hope you all are doing well.

3 comments:

  1. Lol we watch that show all the time.check out good neighbors,Amanda,are you being served,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I LOVE Keeping Up Appearances! I have the boxed set, and it never fails to make me laugh.

    Nita in SC

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

20: Joseph Vision