Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Love and Purity

For Prayer Meeting at my church we are reading through the book - The Desire of Ages. It is an awesome book. Anyway today I thought I would share a great quote that I read today:


"In the estimation of Heaven, what is it that constitutes greatness? Not that which the world accounts greatness; not wealth, or rank, or noble descent, or intellectual gifts, in themselves considered. If intellectual greatness, apart from any higher consideration, is worthy of honor, then our homage is due to Satan, whose intellectual power no man has ever equaled. But when perverted to self-serving, the greater the gift, the greater curse it becomes. It is moral worth that God values. Love and purity are the attributes He prizes most." DA 219.3
 
If you are interested in reading the entire chapter where this quote was found ~ Click Here.

1 comment:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)