Wednesday, October 18, 2023

You Won't Be Disappointed...

Saw this on Facebook as you can see. But I feel it is a message that is important for everyone. Jesus is really our only hope. I used to have more faith in the political arena but not any more. I do not think that the best for the people is the goal any more...and wondering if it was ever...I believe at the beginning of the US history it was with the founding fathers. There was belief in God and allowing God to give them wisdom to set up our government. But now... I have about been disappointed in it, BUT I do believe in Jesus and Him being our only Hope. If you don't already know Him- I encourage you to get to know Him - You WON'T be disappointed. 


 

1 comment:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity