Monday, October 9, 2023

Choosing Faith Over Anxiety...series

 "In my own experience, it took great pain for me to become real and intimate with God, and I discovered that God can handle my questions, my feelings, and my perplexity. God wants to hear from the "real" person, not from the "nothing-can-get-to-me" us. He wants to see the real, hurting, anxious, and fearful person that no one else sees. This is when He reveals Himself to us in a totally new way, and our souls can start developing a true trust in Him. It is at the point of our brokenness and powerlessness that we meet our graceful and powerful God in a real way."

~ Elizabeth, Viera Talbot.
"The Exodus Journey~ choosing trust over anxiety on our way to the promised land."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity