Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Keeper of a Recipe - My Experience


 So HERE I shared the recipe for this natural antibiotic that my friend made for me. It was so very helpful to me while I had covid and it convinced me that it was a keeper kind of recipe. 

I am sure you have heard that most if not many people who get covid lose their sense of smell and taste. It was no different for me. This time I think it was more pronounced than last time because this time I was very congested as well. When I first began to take this antibiotic - I could not smell it or taste it. Not at all! And let me tell you - once you try this stuff for yourself - you will probably be shocked that I could not smell or taste it. But I faithfully got my Tablespoon of it almost every hour throughout that day. And by that evening I could begin to taste it- just a bit. Oh and yes - I forgot to mention - it is chunky. So as I took it every hour - I had to chew up the garlic, onion, and ginger. The next morning I began again to take a Tablespoon about every hour and I could taste it more and more. I truly believe that it was this concoction that helped me get my sense of taste and smell back. It is a keeper of a recipe - for sure!! 

Soon I will try to write up a post about the herbs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity