Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Exodus - The Great Deliverance

So this week was a week with no appointments. I was looking forward to just focusing on what needs to be done around my home and yard. But this week end my husbands left shoulder started hurting and it has gotten worse. Took him to a minor emergency place to see if we could get answers. They took an xray and there was nothing broken - and they did not have an MRI machine - so we have contacted the orthopedic Dr and hoping to get him in to be seen soon. It's a challenge because we don't know for sure what is going on. It could be a torn rotator cuff but we won't know till there is an mri done. So what to do between now and then? Anyway please pray we can get answers soon and have wisdom to know what to do. Thanks. I will be leaving you with a great quote I read yesterday morning in my devotional time. And this is the book I am currently reading. Be blessed! :o) 



 "The precious Saviour will send help just when we need it. The way to heaven is consecrated by His footprints. Every thorn that wounds our feet has wounded His. Every cross that we are called to bear He has borne before us. The Lord permits conflicts, to prepare the soul for peace. The time of trouble is a fearful ordeal for God's people; but it is a time for every true believer to look up, and by faith he may see the bow of promise encircling him."

~ "Exodus-The Great Deliverance" pg.48


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity