Sunday, October 15, 2023

Seeds Want to Grow

In 2020 when I really got into watching Youtube channels - I came across Jess at Roots and Refuge and she would say, "Seeds want to grow" The longer I garden the more I am realizing how true that statement really is.  
These are just a few of the volunteers you will find around my garden right now... 

Marigold seedlings, tomato seedlings, and basil seedlings. I love it! I hadn't planted any basil or marigolds yet - it the weather doesn't get too cold too soon- I will get to enjoy these plants as well. And that makes me happy. 

The weather has cooled off from the triple digit temps we kept getting and my garden is appreciating it so much. And a little over a week ago by the time you read this - we got 2 3/4 inches of rain overnight. What a blessing!! I look forward to what my fall garden will do. I sure hope I can get a decent amount of produce before a freeze hits. I know some of you may already have experienced a frost - around here the first frost usually happens around November 7th area or so. It's hard to believe it is that close since we have had temps in the upper 80's and last week temps were sometimes in the 90's. 

Hope you all are doing well. :O) 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity