Friday, September 23, 2022

Hmmm....

 Things have been really busy around here and still lots to do so I think it is a good time for me to take a bit of a break from Blogging- I am thinking a week or two. I will just have to see. It is just a big job to do all the things I already do and then taking care of my grandson 3 plus days a week.

It probably did not help that we ordered some peaches and pears from Idaho - a guy drives up there in a refrigerated truck and brings back boxes of these things. Anyway - they stuff got ripe very quickly and had me scrambling to get them processed before they went bad. Thankfully we were able to give some of them away and bless others. But my oh my - a lot extra on my plate this last week or so. 

 Anyway so I will be taking a break. During this time I will be praying and asking God to lead me - if I am to continue to blog- if so He will guide me as to what to share and inspire me. For now - I am going to focus on all the things I need to do around here. I hope you all are doing well and taking care of yourselves! :O) 

2 comments:

  1. Definitely take care of yourself and your own family first, but I always enjoy reading what you share on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - just feeling overwhelmed with some things right now.

      Delete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity