Thursday, September 1, 2022

My Best Deal!

 I have been so busy lately that I have had hardly any chances to get out and thrift store shop. But thankfully last Tuesday I was able to get to the little thrift store nearby. A couple of the volunteers loved babies were desperate to get rid of things and so when they heard I was looking for baby toys they helped me go through the totes of toys! We founds several great finds - but this was my favorite find. And you should feel the blue fuzzy part- it feels awesome! And it had the ring that I can connect it to a jumper type toy he has! 


I love it and for only $.75 I thought it was an awesome deal!!! 

You will want to come back next week - it is a kitchen item that I found as my best deal!! I have to spread these things out - so I can have at last a couple posts per week, I hope you understand. Hope to see you then. :O) 

1 comment:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity