Thursday, September 8, 2022

Best Deal

 A couple of weeks ago - I had a chance to go to the little thrift store nearby and I found the baby toys - which was awesome but I found this awesome kitchen gadget. It is a Pampered Chef Easy-Read Measuring Colander. 

I tried to look up the new price on Pampered Chefs page - but couldn't find it. I did find one that someone was selling on Poshmark for $23.00! 


So when I got this for $1.50 - I felt I got a great deal!!! 


Just in case you can't see it very well - here is a link to one that has been on Amazon 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity