Thursday, April 25, 2019

Shoe Care

I found something that has been a big help in helping me care for my shoes. And today I would like to share this information with you so you too can have some help.

It all started out when I had a pair of dark jeans or two that ended up getting a blue stain on my white tennis shoes. So while I was at the store I was looking for the white shoe polish but noticed this product and bought it instead.

I think this is a great product to have on hand. They are great to use to clean your tennis shoes as well as your dress up shoes.

No - I have not been asked to write about this, nor and I getting paid to recommend it. I just wanted to share about this product for others to know about them so that they too can clean up their shoes and make them look nicer and therefore last longer.

1 comment:

  1. Never heard of these before! Thank you for posting about them!

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

“Light Shines in the Darkness” | Sabbath School Panel by 3ABN - Lesson 3...

Installment #3 Be blessed :O)