Thursday, April 4, 2019

Just a quick pop in

So sorry I have been missing in action. It all started last Sunday evening when I had to take my husband to the ER- 5 hours later at almost midnight we were released. Thankfully he is feeling better. Only problem is that Wednesday I began to feel sick- as the day progressed I got to feeling worse and worse. Not sure what is going on - could be allergies or me trying to get a cold- just not sure. I am doing all the natural things I can think of to try to keep my immune system strong and fight off what ever this is. Anyway that explains why I have not been on a lot. And it looks like it will be Monday before I will be able to get posting again because my son has his daughter so tomorrow I will be taking care of her and we will be busy with the family this week end.
In the middle of all that has been going on around here we have gotten about 1/2 of our garden planted and hoping to get the rest planted soon. There is a chance of rain this week end so I am hoping to get the stuff planted tomorrow.

So interesting fact- while we were at Lowe's picking up some plants - as I was looking for my pepper plants - I saw something I have never seen before- Purple Pepper plants. Just like on the list for our Blue, Purple, Black foods to eat. I did not buy one - what I bought was Red, Orange and Yellow bell pepper plants - they are my favorites!! I am SO hoping they do well. I have heard they don't so great here in Texas. We shall see.
Well I better close. It is getting late and I am very tired and need to try to get to bed. The alarm will go off very early in the morning. I hope you all are doing well. Take care :O)

By the way - we do have one more color to look at - I just haven't had the chance to get it typed up yet. Hopefully I can get that posted Monday - be sure to come back and check.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, you poor dears! You are both in my prayers. I am glad you are okay, and that you got those nice peppers. It might be God trying to send a message with the plants.

    I wish you the best

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

31: Honey, I Love You!