Wednesday, February 20, 2019

He Can and Will Do It Again


Sorry I have not posted much lately - I have been dealing with some personal issues. It seems that I keep coming to some tests and I keep failing, but God wants me to pass and in His grace He keep allowing the tests to come. He hasn't give up on me yet...thankfully. Anyway I wanted to share just a couple of things that have really touched my heart lately. And I love how these two things go together so nicely. I hope that if you, too, are struggling that these little gems can help encourage your heart as well. 

You have circled this mountain long enough. Now turn north....7. For the LORD your God has blessed you in all that you have done. He has known your wandering through this great wilderness. These forty years the LORD your God has been with you; you have lacked nothing.” 

~ Deuteronomy 2:2,7

Yes- these verses are speaking of the children of Israel, but they can also apply to you and I. I am so thankful for that! God knows what you are going through. He knows your pain and your sufferings. He has helped you in that past and He will do it again!! 

And the perfect song to go along with our theme today. Trust me - it is well worth your time and effort to really listen to this song and read the lyrics as it plays. I pray it will encourage your heart as well. :O)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

“Light Shines in the Darkness” | Sabbath School Panel by 3ABN - Lesson 3...

Installment #3 Be blessed :O)