Thursday, February 21, 2019

Making, Not Breaking You

“Hold fast to Jesus and remember: this breaking of you will be the making of you. A new you. A stronger you. Strengthened not with the pride of perfection but with the sweet grace of one who knows an intimate closeness with her Lord.”
The Lord is close to the broken hearted 
and saves those who are crushed in spirit.
 Psalm 34:18.

Just a little something from my book Uninvited by Lysa TerKeurst 
What a blessing this book has been to my soul! :O) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

“Light Shines in the Darkness” | Sabbath School Panel by 3ABN - Lesson 3...

Installment #3 Be blessed :O)