Thursday, February 14, 2019

Not the Answer We Wanted

The mile look around the hospital gave plenty of time to pray for my sister and her team, all the patients and Dr there as well. I also had plenty of time to include everyone I know that needed prayers for healing. The brisk wind was blocked by my warm coat and the sunshine felt oh so good!

The walk also helped with my stress level which would come in handy later in the day. Sadly we did not get the news that we were hoping for. We wanted this procedure to take care of the issue and for her to get to feeling better soon. But that is not what happened. We were told she will need a major surgery and very soon. And when I say soon, I mean she was left handing the possibility of surgery any time. As of my typing this out at 11:50 am - we still don't know the plan is....

When it seems as if God answers our prayers with a NO, it can come across to our understanding as rejection. I have experienced enough of this personally on several issues for myself. It doesn't feel good to get a no on prayers- especially the ones when we have really poured out our hearts to the Lord. But instead of taking it as a rejection, we need to trust God. We need to trust that He knows the end from the beginning. We also have to remember that He knows how to work all things together for good. This situation from our vantage point doesn't look good, but God is not confined to a box, He has so many more resources and ideas and He will bless this situation above and beyond anything we can ask or think!!

~Romans 8:28
~Ephesians 3:20-21

Please continue to uplift my sister and her family in prayer. I really appreciate it! :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

“Light Shines in the Darkness” | Sabbath School Panel by 3ABN - Lesson 3...

Installment #3 Be blessed :O)